Tweets 2014: Weeks 7, 8 & 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

The Badgers sure hope the 3 recruits in attendance for the Northwestern game were impressed with the W. Wisky has still yet to sign a recruit this year.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State Coach on this week's game against Arizona: "I had nice vacation in Hawaii, it is time to get back to work. The assistant coaches have prepared a special game plan for the Wildcats. We will practice it this week, and I hope we execute it to perfection."

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Coach Cheez on the win over Indiana:

If we start out the way we did against any of our remaining opponents, we will lose. I'm very dissatisfied with the offensive performance - particularly in the first half. And the defense played much, much more poorly that the score shows. This was our worst game of the season, and I hope that we don't see another performance like this again.

5. MexiRican35

Coach Mexi on the new QB rule change by the NCAA:

"Looks like we got something new to work on the practice field. Minnesota wont know what hit them."

6. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Post Game press conference:

Coach Davis: (on the record breaking pace of his rb Mr Jones)

"He's phenomenal. Assuming he stays healthy, he's going to not just break the record, but demolish it!"

(on back to back strong performances by the defense)

"We just need to dominate Baylor and give OU something to think about."

(on season so far)

"Halfway through. It's looking really good, but we have the toughest part yet to play. If we can get Oklahoma we'll be in tremendous shape, but the one that really counts is Texas. All our coaches know we haven't won that game since I've been here. All our fans know. All our players know. We need to win that game. That's the only one that matters at the end of the season. Right now we need to get bowl eligible against a sorry Baylor team. No mercy, no hope! We're sick of being the little tweener of Texas! I want us to be the bully! We are changing the culture!"

7. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach after the loss to USC: "We are going to get the M'Fers. . . This was a horrible loss, next year when they come to Corvallis no mercy will be shown."

8. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach on playing WSU: "We are not going to show mercy, we are going to take out some frustrations. We are going to run it up!"

9. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

The Counting Crows would like to thank the Texas A&M Aggies for renewed interest in the band, and in particular... Mr Jones.

10. gowazzucougs

Oregon State's Coach just wants to say "Mr. Jones and I are going to be BIG STARS!"

11. MexiRican35

Coach Mexi is back from padre, tanned, and ready to hit the field against Purdue. Cant have any hangovers happen right now.

12. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach on the win over rival WSU: "This was a good win for us, after two disappointing losses, it is nice to get back into the win column."