Tweets 2015: Weeks 4, 5, 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

0-3 and counting as the Bruins lose a close one to another top 10 team...will they still be in the top 25 come week 5?

3. Jayrah

Aggies pull off the major upset over #3 Auburn at College Station!!!!!

Coach Davis on the win:

"What a win for our program and what a game by the kids. Our defense is not very fast, and we aren't as talented as other teams, but we're playing as a team. Our O-line is really doing a nice job, and the backs are all running hard and nasty. They are tough to bring down, and we're able to keep them fresh. And I think the experience of Al (Howell) is paying off for us right now. He's been managing the football games beautifully to this point."

Going forward:

"It's all about getting better. We can't be satisfied. We can't rest. We have to be nasty, we have to be killers! Hopefully this is the year where that starts to happen."

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

B.J. Williams on the week 4 matchup against Oregon State:

"These guys ended my season last year. I'm not much of a grudge holder, but I'm on a mission this week!"

5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Sam Edwards on this week's game against his former team, UCLA. "I am going to show Coach Recchem what he is missing out on. I am going to tear up that Bruin defense and score 3 TDs."

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Bruins take out OSU's HB Sam Edwards (transfer from UCLA) for 3 weeks...a few plays later, the Beavers do a little pounding of their own, taking out HB Joe Dixon for the next 4 weeks...

7. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Somebody O has got to go as 0 and 4 Iowa face on the road the 0 and 3 Indiana team. Coach has said if Iowa lose he might commit suicide so let us all pray for him today :D

8. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach: The season has not started out well. We have lost 3 very close games. Our defense cannot close the deal when the game is on the line. I know I have said this before, but I expect to beat the Trojans this week.

9. Jayrah

Should be 4 losses! Dang it!

10. gowazzucougs

Oregon State's Coach after the loss to the Trojans: "That was depressing. . . This team is better than what their record shows. The team will regroup, and get better. We will come ready to play against Stanford."

11. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Coach Cheez after an embarrassing 42-13 loss at the hands of Penn State

I'm embarrassed. How we can open the game with a 7:39 drive (only got a field goal) and still get blown out this badly baffles me. This team is going to get worked harder than they ever have before in practice next week. Two-a-days are going to seem like a breeze.

12. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

After the worst loss in coach aarondramp's history, he then lost his #1 recruit (a JUCO QB) to O$U a week before he was coming to visit. This situation reeks of Cam Newton.

13. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Aaron.. we should go to group therapy together. I lost 42-13 vs a CPU team.

14. gowazzucougs

Oregon State's Coach will be joining this meeting as well.