Tweets 2016: Weeks 1 2 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, May 10, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. Jayrah

Welcome to 2016 Fellas!

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

A tough schedule + 8 new starters on offense = rough upcoming season for the Wildcats

4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

When asked of the scheduling mishap with TAMU and their coach @Jayrah

"I feel like a huge idiot that shouldn't even work a phone....FML"

"FML coach?"

"Yeah, you figure it out"

5. Jayrah

Texas A&M understands that Arizona is trying to gain an advantage by changing the gametime. They are not phased. With 26 Seniors it will not happen.

6. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State Coach is currently on the ledge regarding his QB situation. Is he really going to start true freshman Robert Goddard, 64 OVR, 84 THP, 74 THA. The next best option is Eric Stephens (True Freshman) 69 OVR, 77 THP, 76 THA.

Other Options

Phil Richardson (RS Freshman) 69 OVR, 74 THP, 74 THA
    Sean Johnson (RS Freshman) 74 OVR, 76 THP, 73 THA
    John Terry (RS Freshman) 74 OVR, 79 THP, 71 THA

Apparently this is why Myron Downs transferred to UCLA no one could throw it to him. I am willing to listen to suggestions.

7. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

can any of them move? or are they all pocket passers?

8. gowazzucougs

Stephens can run, he has like 87 speed, 82 acc

9. Cheez

and how is each of their awareness?

10. Jayrah

Holy Cats! Up 24-0 and beat JFace 37-35. I about had a heart attack when he took the lead. Up 27-14 late in the 3rd, my wr would not take my suggestion to move out of the way of a punt coming down at the 5, and caught it and coughed it up. That was the reason it was even close. Tried too much east and west trying to stretch the defense. I was successful up the middle, but put myself in bad situations with east/west.

11. gowazzucougs

Eric Stephens 22-36-360-2 TDs, 1 Int. Not bad for the freshman. Maybe Myron I am too good to play for the Beavers Downs regrets his decision to leave Corvallis.

12. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Coach Mexi on showing up to an empty Arizona Stadium in week 3:

"At least we know were ready for this game...next week"

13. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach on playing Illinois: I have been looking forward to this match up for some time. I am expecting my team to play a full sixty minute game. The fans will be ready for this game.

14. Cheez

Coach Cheez on playing Oregon State:

I have been looking forward to this game for a long time as well. It's been quite a while since we have played a sixty minute game, and a trip to Corvallis is just what we need to see how that's done. We have had success here in the past, and it took a 60+ minute game to get that win. We were close versus Alabama, but fell flat in the last minute. Our guys know now that 59 minutes isn't good enough - but we will play 60 against Oregon State.

15. Cheez

Coach Cheez following the 24-21 Win over Oregon State:

We really needed this win. With trips to Penn State and Michigan in the next two games, we could not afford to start the season 0-3. Dan had a hell of a game throwing the ball, and hopefully we can expect more like this from him in the future. Same with Greg [Fernandez] - he was a stud today. As for Oregon State, they have a great coach and I expect Coach Wazzu to have them back on track in no time.

16. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

After Dropping 2 straight Texas performs some onfield miracles to upset the #2 buckeyes.

This gives Texas its 3rd win in the last 7 tries against an Ohio St.

It will be interesting to see how the BCS plays out. Even with this loss Ohio St will overtake the Longhorns in the polls by the end of the year. Do to the quality of lack their of in the big 12, texas may require Ohio State or Oregon to lose 2 games for a shot at the national title.

17. Jayrah

Gritty A&M is now 2-1 against top 25 opponents this season, winning 2 thrillers against Arizona and Boise St. The fans at College Station are buzzing about how this team is different. There is definitely a difference in play, mainly due to the acquired speed this season, but there's still plenty of tough games ahead.

18. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach after the loss to Illinois: That sucked. . . I guess we are going all in against UCLA.

19. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach after the loss to UCLA: ". . . Fuck you cannot spot your opponent 21 points and expect to win. I mean fuck their first two plays, 95 yard TD run, and then a 90 yard TD pass. WTF. . . We did show some heart not giving up. We need to not spot our opponents 14 or more points at the start of games. Wisconsion and Illinois were up 14-0 before we scored, and UCLA had 21 and probably could have had 28 if it was not for a turnover. In addition I must say FUCK Myron I am too good for Oregon State Downs, when you have Lorenzo Beck, the man is a BEAST."

@recchem2000, @Cheez

20. Cheez

Im hoping that ESPN aired this comment. Your administration might want to have a word with you about your figurative language :)

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats alot bleeps in there...a little frustrated are we? Could be worse, you could have UVA in the E-League ;)

22. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

What have I missed while I've been gone??? Ohio st loses at home to texas (thank god cause I hope he mad recruits visiting), and then Texas proceeds to lose to the cpu??? Sounds like a bad time for me to have taken a vacation. Were gonna need to make sure were sharp against Arizona, or else risk taking an early season loss. We havnt looked pretty our first two games, and we still need to find an identity on offense.

23. gowazzucougs

Scheduling Committee Statement: This was our goal, to have the usual suspects, i.e. Texas, Oregon, and Ohio State face daunting tasks in reaching the NC game. Texas has lost two games, Ohio State has lost one, and if Oregon can somehow slip up against Ohio State then the NC picture will be muddy. Two upstarts Wisconsin and UCLA want their shots at the big game, but must beat Oregon and Ohio State respectively. Only if Oregon State got a twelfth game this scheduling committee would have rocked this season.

24. Cheez

Illinois rebuttal to the "Scheduling Committee":

F U!!!

@recchem2000

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Hey man, I was out of town...the scheduling was up to you 2 guys...I had nothing to do with this!