Tweets 2016: Weeks 10 11 &12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State Coach on Eric Stephens: I think if I had four years with Eric, some school records might be broken. His play has been outstanding as a true freshman. In back to back games he has thrown 8 TDs passes and 2 interceptions. For the season he has thrown 20 TD passes.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UCLA has become big Arizona and Oregon State fans, trying to sneak into the Pac-10 championship, needing the Cats and Beavs to knock off the Ducks. No pressure guys :)

4. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach when asked about their next opponent USC: "No comment."

5. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Arizona Coach when asked about the bye week and upcoming schedule: "This extra week to prepare is huge. These kids don't want to be the ones that stopped our bowl bid streak. We need 2 out of 3, but you can bet your ass we are shooting for a sweep."

6. gowazzucougs

Eric Stephens on playing USC: I am not Ryan Katz, Sean Mannion, nor am I Terry Johnson. Unlike those who have come before me I will beat USC.

7. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

The Aggies are spending their week off before Texas as a vacation week. Today they threw around a disk in the form of some lighthearted ultimate frisbee. Coach Jayrah on the move:

"We all know the challenges Texas presents. But I want our kids to know that no matter what happens in this game, we had a great season and it's been an extremely fun ride. Al just broke the school passing yards record and that's a big time accomplishment. Stephen is having another unstoppable season at DE. Other guys have come in here and are making very productive contributions where they weren't supposed to. Come Monday we'll be ready to practice again and I believe we'll have a renewed focus on fundamentals and UT. Sometimes, the most important thing is to remember that these are still kids and they need to enjoy the time they have."

The plan for tomorrow? ... Miniature Golf.

8. gowazzucougs

USC on Eric Stephens: "No Eric Stephens is just like Ryan Katz, Sean Mannion, and Terry Johnson."