Tweets 2016: Weeks 6 7 8 & 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, May 24, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

[​IMG]

2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Wow the first 5 weeks are over! Week 5 snuck right past me, even though I got my game in.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State continues to twiddle their fingers, who the hell made this schedule? My quarterback needs to break some passing records.

4. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Coach Cheez on the 25-24 Win at Michigan:

There is no conference in the country where it is more difficult to win on the road than in the Big 10. Coach Hoke's boys came to play, and gave us a hell of a fight. We were very fortunate to escape here with the win.

Coach Cheez on going for 2 after the last score:

Their offense is just so potent and so dangerous. It scared me to hell just giving them the ball back to with 45 seconds left to be perfectly honest. I would have had a heart attack if I had to go against that with the shortened field. Fortunately, we had guys making plays on both of the ball. Dan [Battle] was phenominal. The receiving corps was phenominal. The secondary was great. They deserved this win, and going for two was the best way to go about that.

@gowazzucougs I've got the keys to the lounge. You can't lock me out! haha.

5. Cheez

@gowazzucougs

last year you went to hawaii on your mid-season vacation.... where did you go this year?

6. gowazzucougs

That was several seasons ago. This year I stayed in Corvallis. When you are 1-3 trying to keep your job you can't go on week long vacations.

7. Cheez

you could always threaten to leave for Washington State again... that seemed to spur on some winning ways iirc.

8. gowazzucougs

No ever since that post this team has gone to shit

9. Cheez

..oh...

well, you could do what I do - bitch about the schedule :D

10. gowazzucougs

I just got to say, I must be doing something right. I haven't played a game in two weeks, but still have the #1 and #2 receivers in terms of yardage in the PAC-10, Lorenzo Beck and Antwan Cook. My third guy Lance Dotson who was third after my first four games is now like 7th. My quarterback, Eric Stephens, who was ranked 1st, is now 2nd. Again, as I said before fuck WR Myron I am too good for Corvallis Downs.

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats because the rest of us actually run the ball :p

12. gowazzucougs

Last season I rushed for over like 1600 yards, this year my line is so so, and Mr. Davis has been stuffed more often than not. Additionally, I have had three user games so far this season, and in each one one I have spotted the opponent at least 14 point lead. I have to pass the ball to stay in the game. Luckily I have no more user games until Week 13. :p

13. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

The Badgers took the wrong bus and ended up in Canada. The band made it tho, and was forced to play the Buckeyes. Injury report includes 2 broken drums and multiple coke-bottle glasses broken.

14. gowazzucougs

Oregon State Coach after beating Cal: This was a good win. Stephens played, and the Davis boys played well as well. Up next Stanford.

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Biggest game in UCLA history (well at least my history in this OD)...#3 Oregon coming to town for control of the Pac 10 and maybe more!