1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Twins '40

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by Ken Welsch, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Ken Welsch

Ken Welsch BTFD!

We have a glut of major league level outfielders and something's gotta give. These guys can and will help you in the major leagues immediately:

RF Jesse Barclay - missed last season with injury but is a true RF with a very good arm, good eye, solid power. Still young enough that stats should recover with regular playing time

CF Stan Burt - has been very good and is only 26 years old, plus defender in center, very good stats since coming up to the bigs. I like him, but I'm trying to make room for an incoming prospect.

CF Bob Ashley - outstanding fielder, good speed, good pop and eye. Still only 23 and appears ready to contribute.

Send me some ideas. I'm still trying to figure out what I might need at the major league level, but I always like prospects...