1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Two-Point Conversions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jbbubba, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

I was re-reading the TSO rules to see if I dun goof'd over the two-point conversion thingy in my last game I played and I couldn't find any rule that pertained to it. Is their any set ettiquette/rule that determines when we are/aren't able to go for two?

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Any situation that call for it in real life is fine. Trailing by 2, to go up by 3, etc.

Just no Lane Kiffin "cause I wanna pound UCLA" stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I love it

4. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Alright, thanks for the clarification. Looks like I acted questionably going for the fake field goal, luckily it didn't affect the outcome of the game at all.

Side note, thats why I don't like USC all too much lol. They give me that arrogant, win by the largest margin vibe whenever I see them play and I dislike it greatly.

5. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I don't have an issue with fake field goals except for a few exceptions:

1) you run the play exactly the way it's designed
    2) I wouldn't think it should be run more than twice a year. Outside of LSU, how many teams run multiple fake fg's in a season?

6. Jbbubba

Jbbubba Walk On

Ahh okay. Thanks for clarifying that for me.