Archived Two Quick Announcements Before We Begin S3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 6, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Two quick announcements I'd like to make before we begin S3:

1. We will be adding two members for this season, nucmandon and LeatherHelmets. Once LH joins the OD I will begin knocking out the schedules. Nucmandon has decided to go to FIU... tough choice since we have two Florida users already. I mean, even if they lose I know they won't be afraid to scrap! :) LH has yet to decide on a team... where he falls should be interesting.
    2. We are moving to All American this season. With everyone having similar feedback, especially with the passing game turning into a slant/streak fest, I think its best if we look for 'realistic' gameplay than just 'wash, rinse, repeat' type of gameplan. The only thing I'm changing for this move is the QB Accuracy for the Human and CPU. Human will move up to 95 and the CPU will be dropped to 5. We'll try it for one week. I will give everyone a decent CPU game to test this with, since we're too busy to actually play offline games for testing, to gain some feedback. If it becomes too easy please don't stat whore, just put in your subs and try to end it early. If it doesn't work, we'll leave it at All American default until the end of the year. Look at stats and adjust from there. I saw some good things from AA so far with those settings. I did blow out LSU with Bama 31-9 but the game felt better on this level. LSU did have two Red Zone turnovers that probably would of changed this game a lot. Anyway, is their any objections at trying AA for a season?

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I will give this a shot. As far as a opinion, I don't really care whether we go AA or not.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

JerzeyReign

I used
    SN's All American Sliders with personal tweaks any sliders close to that idealology will work.

I have the cpu pass coverage at 90 so they werent physic and could be beat my good use of directional passing. them I upped HUM acc to bring back directional passing to 35 but 35 allows bad errant throws. THe BEtter your QB the less this happened. HUM tackle upped to compenstate for high cpu RBA...small tweaks. But the CPu will have high AI totals

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

you know.....penn state has 3 straight weeks of buys lol

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I didn't do that! I swear this game changes schedules or something. Man... smace767 you should at that to your list! smh