UAB

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by priestmvp, Jul 19, 2010.

1. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

UAB

UAB 7 AUB 0
    Week one saw the blazers taking on Auburn from the SEC in what would surely effect things in the local recruiting circuit.

Auburn quickly established their dominance shutting down everything UAB could throw at them. UAB played it as conservative as they could to stay close and it worked as the one big play was all it took as they held on to defeat the Tigers 7-0 in a nice upset to start the season.

UAB QB Isabelle was 6 of 6 for 127yds 1 TD

SR. RB Brooks worked hard amassing 119 yds on 26 carries

JR. WR Adams made the play of the game hauling in a 63yd TD pass breaking two tackles on his way to the endzone for the games only score.

2. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Week 2

UAB 7 ALA 59

In a (not sure why they were even on my schedule) kind of game. UAB gets thumped by #1 ALA with coach supersim calling the plays for the Blazers ( I would have broken a controller if I sat through that game).

3. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

UAB 24 HOU 21

UAB went on the road and got a big win knocking off the #19 ranked Houston Cougars 24-21. This game went to the final whistle. The blazers jumped on the back of Sr. RB J Brooks who carried them to victory. Brooks was pog with 208 yds 3 tds on 23 carries.

Defensively Jr. DT E Henigan was a standout for the blazers defense tallying 6 tackles 5 tfl and 3 sacks.

Maybe now I will at least sign some scrub lol.