1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UCF @ SMU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Sep 12, 2013.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

mboda whats good for you. I am available after 9:00 eastern just about every night

2. mboda

mboda Walk On

I work until midnight central and can play after that if you can. Or I can play in the morning anytime before 2 pm central.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

holy crap, I work 7-5 ish with three kids that don'e go to bed till 9:00 eastern. I can't get see a time where we can meet up can you?

4. mboda

mboda Walk On

Alright I might be able to leave work early tomorrow night. I'll let you know. What time would work best for you tomorrow night?

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

anytime between 9-12 for a start anytime after that is just too late. If you have to go earlier say 8:00 I might be able to swing it. mboda thanks

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

mboda whats the haps?

7. mboda

mboda Walk On

I'll be getting off work around 8 pm. So lets say 9 pm central?

8. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

10 it is my man thanks mboda

• Like Like x 1
  9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

mboda Heck of a game so far damn connection. OK so if you cannot make it tomorrow night and I can't make it in the day I say let you play me on AP. You made it so we could play tonight and I can't be flexable with my schedule so we will have to go at it next year. If you can make tomorrow night I am down after 9:00 eastern

10. mboda

mboda Walk On

ok i will find out asap tomorrow for you. and would it be a complete restart of game? or would it be basically 1 half im up 4? score was 28-24 at half HarkTheSound

11. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

You guys can do a complete restart, that is fine. If both of you can't figure out a time for the game, let me know.

12. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I HATE THE Y BUTTON. it is soooooo inconsistent. I have picked off passes with it where it takes control of the player and he jumps for the pass but I was also burned last night with it hitting the Y and getting nothing the player just stops flat footed and the WR catches the ball in stride and I cannot catch up as my momentum is shot.

13. mboda

mboda Walk On

mcyork I should get off work around 8 pm central so I should be able to play around 830-900 pm.

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

9:30 10:00 gotcha meet you then thanks again for being so flexable

15. mboda

mboda Walk On

mcyork I got off work a little early and I'm on now if u wanna play it earlier.