UCF

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Connor, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Connor

Connor Walk On

I am going to be pissed if this team makes it into the national championship. It is unrealistic that they are number 1. Anybody else have thoughts on this?

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

It is, what it is. I have never been one opposed to fixing CPU results. Let me talk to some one to see if they want to help UCF "play" their way into the NC game

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Season 2 in The Experience UCF finished #2 overall. Apparently they were meant to dominate in this game

4. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

Their QB is Godfrey.. He's a stud in the game and pretty good in real life.. but he (along w/ their defense) are a little overrated in this game and their Conference USA schedule is REALLY EASY after a couple years.

5. Connor

Connor Walk On

THEY LOST! to SMU. Nebraska may be in the National Championship. If they don't get screwed and get put behind Oklahoma who has 2 losses.

6. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I have a feeling we will just schedule them a bunch of user games from here on out

7. mikedeep97

mikedeep97 Walk On

No, when Godfrey goes pro they become chumps.. SMU will be the one to watch over the next couple years.. Their DL goes nuts and they have good recruiting in the state of Texas.

If UT goes to turd soup, SMU gets even better.. (Good coach, good facilities) I play in CUSA in my offline dynasty so I've seen it first hand.