1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ucla @ asu

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, May 10, 2009.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Ucla @ asu

Hey Sweetness, the best time for our game, for me, would be Tuesday around 8pm PST. I can probably do Monday or Wednesday so just let me know.

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I have practice tomorrow at that time, can you play today as of now or later? I am working on homework right now but can get on and still do both.
    I could probably do Weds.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Maybe tonight or Wednesday at 8pm PST. Let me see what I can do.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Lets shoot for Wednesday night around 8pm pst or so.

5. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I should be there, add me.
    If I cant make it, give recch the win.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Talked to Sweetness onlne today. His schedule is pretty full so we are not going to be able to get the game in.

7. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Sorry, I had to leave to my lift-a-thon at 6... I put on 365 pounds at the bench press and got it. I will be able to get you next time. Sorry I am packed, we have practice tomorrow.

8. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

If we had a top 10 list of best reasons for missing a user game, this would jump right to the top. I like it even better than the time someone's dog was puking (Blitz?). Although not quite as good as getting jumped by 2 models and forced to have sex all night (me, in the future).

9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

That is either a solid excuse or one hell of an imagination. He tops me because my dog puking situation only delayed the start of the game.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey Dat I'll be sure to let the models know to head straight to your house after I'm done with them.:D

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I play football for a college, and most of the time I am on the website I am on my iPhone. I have practice today, and will be on tonight. Not a fake excuse either.

12. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Definitely not saying your reason wasn't real. We just haven't seen too many missed games due to guys rocking a 365 lb bench.

iPhones are awesome.