UCLA at OSU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, May 18, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

@recchem2000

when do you think you will be available? I would prefer not to play on Friday so that leaves us Thursday either before or after TW, and Saturday.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thursday will work, how about before TW around 8:30 pm PST? or after. Might be able to go tonight, just not sure what the wife is up to yet.

3. gowazzucougs

I think I may pass tonight. We could go, but maybe after my wife is in bed. Otherwise it will be tomorrow.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

What time does the wife go to bed? I was thinking the same thing, play after the ladies are asleep. Tomorrow is fine too.

5. gowazzucougs

9-9:30 PST, I am hoping to get my make up rounds in earlier than what is schedule, but my son is getting his first haircut today so that is somewhat screwing up my availability today. And oh yeah the haircut could be an adventure.

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

They always are. I had to sit with my boy for his first hair cut so be prepared for that. We should be advancing around 9pm or so, after the Iowa / TTU game. Just shoot me a text and i'll let you know where I stand as far as staying online for the game or not. But tomorrow at 8:30pm PST will work if tonight doesnt, then we'll play our final round. Or we could flip those. Golf first than the game...doesnt matter much to me.