1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UCLA @ Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, May 16, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@aarondramp

What works for you? I can play tomorrow night following my TGA round, which starts at 9pm PST...should be done by 9:45 at the latest. I could probably play before the round, about 8:30pm PST and push the group a half hour. Same thing for Tuesday. Let me know what works for you.

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Let's do Tuesday night. I'll be free anytime tomorrow night, so if you can hop in any earlier that'd be great.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Tuesday night is better for me too...probably wont be able to get on until after 8pm PST as usual. I have your number, I'll text you when I get online tomorrow night. See you then, hopefully. Couldnt connect the last time we tried for the Rose Bowl a few seasons back. Crossing my fingers although my team would have a much better chance this time around with a sim than the last time :)

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Yeah I'm hoping we'll be able to do this. I've had way too many games lately where I haven't been able to connect.