UCLA Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

UCLA Presser

[​IMG]

This year, your team is on the radar and is projected by many to be the Pac-10 Champ, how is your team handling the spotlight?

Who are your playmakers on this team?

How is this team different than last year's squad?

2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

This year, your team is on the radar and is projected by many to be the Pac-10 Champ, how is your team handling the spotlight?

Well, we aren't sure that we are the favorite right now. If you look at the teams in our conference, I really feel that it is up for grabs. Oregon State, Cal, and Oregon all have the ability to win the conference. (I don't think I left anyone out....) However, winning the PAC 10 and winning the Rose Bowl last season has given our team the confidence that we can do it again.

Who are your playmakers on this team?

We have three big playmakers -

1. CB Aaron Hester - Hester has the ability to shutdown the other team's top wide receiver as well as dominate the game via special teams. He is the captain of the defense.

2. QB Kevin Prince - In his fourth year as a starter for the Bruins and second season as the captain of the offence, Prince is ready for another excellent season. He has all of the tools to win the Heisman.

3. TE Morrell Presley - The senior TE has the ability to dominate the game from the TE position. He has good size, excellent speed and reliable hands.

How is this team different than last year's squad?

Most of the team is back. However, the main difference will be in the running game. We lost two good running backs in Milton Knox (senior) and Aundre Dean (NFL Draft). Senior RB Jonathan Franklin will finally get his chance to shine.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

What has gone wrong this season coach?

What has been positive?

Man the Pac 10 is tough just like last season with USC, UCLA has had some tough conference losses, will any team just dominate this conference year in and out or is this a conference of parody?