1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UCLA vs Arizona

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Timpegoose, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

UCLA vs Arizona

When can you play? I can't play til 11 tonight, but I should be able to play between 11:30-3 and after 8. Let me know what works for you. I live in Ohio by the way so that's all EDT.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Can you play tomorrow? I'm currently battling the flu so I don't think I'll be staying up that late tonight.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah I can play tomorrow. When I said 11:30-3 and after 8 I meant to say I can those were for tomorrow but I accidentally left that part out lol. But, yeah I can play 11:30am-3pm or after 8pm tomorrow. Actually works out better for me anyway, I'm extremely busy today.

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

You good to play now?

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Sorry I fell asleep lol. I had a long night of studying for a test in the morning and ended up passing out on the couch afterward. I have soccer practice from 5:30-7 and then I'll probably eat dinner. But I'm free to play anytime after that.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Alright well let me know when your done with practice. I'll be around.

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm ready whenever you can play. I'll be around all night til around Midnight-1.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Im ready, lets do this haha.