UCLA vs. Northwestern.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Timpegoose, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

UCLA vs. Northwestern.

When can you play? I can only play from 10:30-1 tonight. But, tomorrow I'll be able to play between noon and 4, or after 8. All of these are eastern time zone by the way. Let me know what works for you.

2. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Between noon and 4 on Friday sounds good. Wanna try for 1-2PM?

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah that works. I'll probably hop on around 1:45-2:00.

4. FacePlant City

5. FacePlant City

Wait. 4 might work better for me. But, I need to know if you meant you could start from 12-4 or if you meant you would need to start at 3 to finish by 4?

(Sorry scheduling is a bitch for me lately as I have yet to move down college and am scrambling to do so...Once I am down there I will be the one dogging others because I will have far too much free time.)

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah its kinda rough for me too between soccer and classes lol. I should be able to start a little bit before 4 if that's ok. I have to be done by 4:45, because I have practice at 5:30. I can play later at night too if that works. I have to be at the fields at noon for a game on Saturday, but I can play after the game, which will probably be around 4 or 5 by the time I'm back in my room and ready to play.

7. FacePlant City

Ok. My schedule is so messed up until I leave for college on Sunday. So, NOW, I can play until about 3. I will be idle on XBL whenever you want to play.