UCLA vs WASH....winner will be your 2017 National Champion...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Apr 14, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Well neither team has a user game left or tough CPU game. NC State will most likely go undefeated and Alabama is not poised to lose another game. This will most liekly lock Rutgers out.

So it looks like who ever wins this game will play NC STATE for the title.....@hotrod is this your fault?!!

Damn!!

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Too early to say anything like this IMO. It will be a really tough game for us. Our starting HB is 64 OVR with 59 carry rating. I mean what are you gonna do with that... lol

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I just looked at this and it sounds even less likely than before... NC State is a 3-star team that plays in a conference with a championship game. So they have to win 4 more games and aren't even good. Included in that is a ranked Nevada team. I'm not even going to try to predict what will happen, I will take anything.... As long as we're in the big game.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

You are going to beat rusty....that's what you just did with that.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Bama/ Washington I'm thinking.

I still have a shot but this team is undeserving of a title shot. Very young, inexperienced and it shows. None of my freshman are STUDS that they cab make up with their abilities. These guys are all players who need a lot of work and it shows. Losing to PITT was a headscratcher because we felt we coached these guys up well to know what to expect but they couldn't execute nor get pressure in the backfield.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Who did Wisconsin lose to?

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

UCLA beat Wisconsin 24-3

I believe Rutgers is #3 now and has jumped Alabama