UCLA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cp3bestpg, Sep 18, 2009.

1. cp3bestpg

cp3bestpg Walk On

UCLA

UCLA went to KSU to play the Wildcats for the third in two season. Ucla was able to do what they wanting from the start pound the ball so freshmen Mclaughlin didnt have to win the game for us. The running game was amazing Dean and Hall nearly ran for 300 yrd on 22 carries and 3 td's combine.

The D play very well only time they look bad was when KSU qb D.Thomas went 6 for 7 to bring his team down field and then he walk it in for there first td of game.

Star players-Ucla
    A.Dean = 13 att 175 yrds and 2 td's
    D.Hall = 9 att 116 yrds and a td
    L.Mclaughlin = 18-26 2 td's
    R.Stokes 6 tackles and 2 sacks

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

you let the true frosh start? i noticed Mario Fanin has more THP than him lol at 85

3. cp3bestpg

cp3bestpg Walk On

#10 ucla went on the road to take on stanford

The first points of the game came in the second qt a pick 6 by reginald stokes a lombardi semifinalist. Ucla later goes up 14-7 on a 4 run by D. Hall. To end the half ucla decides to take a chace with a fake fg and convert on a 28 yard td to back up te.score at half 21-7

Ucla came into second half thinking about ending stanford hopes and try to score quick but stanford pick the deep ball and kept there chances alive they will and get a fg to make score 21-10. Ucla will pound the ball down field on next drive and finish it off with a 9 yrd td run by A. Dean to pretty much seal the game. Score 31-17

Player of game was freshmen mlb Paul Reed- 7 tkls ( 2tfl ),sack,and int

Paul Reed was told that he was a semifinalist on best linebacker award and ask how he felt about it he said " Im honor to be on a list with these great players.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

grats on the season your going up, while my young def has tanked this season... i hope i dont lose a prestige star from one bad season..

5. cp3bestpg

cp3bestpg Walk On

# 7 Ucla went on the road to take on the worst team in Pac-10 Washington st

Our first score came by the leg's of freshmen running back D.Hall our version of Reggie Bush, Joe Mcknight, and Javid Best. D.Hall and other starters where taking out at half to rest for usc game next week.

R.Stokes return a int 4 a td for the second str8 week making it three for season

R.Carroll return 2 kick returns 4 td's one for 95 yrds and one for 99 yrds giving him 4 kick returns td's for season

next week pac-10 gamevs usc with rose bowl on the line