UCLA's fans disappointed.

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by -Cougars-, Feb 29, 2012.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

[​IMG]

The Bruins had high hopes having a new coach all the fans were expecting big changes for the Bruin football program and they sure did get one. The first season the Bruins won the Pac-12 title. The campus has been buzzing as every sports reporter went on UCLA's campus and asked about how they feel about the Bruins coaching staff all there were responses were pretty good. "Coach Duke has done a fantastic change in the Bruin program. We used to be laughed at when our name came up in football. Look at us now the best team in the Pac-12. Sure it will take a while before we have the opportunity to get to the national title. But I'm a Bruin all the way." Some of the students were excited for what else was to come for the Bruin football program. Hearing great reviews from the students who attended UCLA it gave coach Duke confidence and he held his head high and was able to capture two more Pac-12 championships. UCLA had won 3 straight Pac-12 title's it seemed like UCLA was unstoppable in the Pac-12 and all the Bruin fanatics had great love for Duke, but after that season UCLA has fell off the map. The Bruins had two back to back disappointing seasons not even reaching the Pac-12 title and losing three games and then making it back to something they once appeared every season and to lose it. The Bruin fans are now losing hope in poor Duke. "I heard this guy was a great coach who knew what he was doing. But I don't see anything good in him right now. We were once on ESPN as the sports analyst had nothing but good things to say about us, but what's going on now? Analyst are now saying the Bruins are nothing but a bust which is something I have to agree with right now." A fellow UCLA student stated that one day after the loss in the Pac-12 title. Can Duke turn this team around? His fans are losing faith in him.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012