UFC 2010

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by BRUCE80, May 25, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

UFC 2010

Anyone get it yet or have any impressions?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It's 2010 and I just picked it up. I have some chores though.=(

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

its great...Jon Jones is sick

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I might have to rent this.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm not going to pick this up. I really liked the 09 version and had fun playing in the league here. More importantly though this is a game where you can play randoms online and not get glitched or cheesed. Really a good game in 09 but my friends hate it and I prefer to game with friends.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ill prob pick it up over the weekend. no time to restart the league (maybe someone else does?) but ill be on over the weekend if anyone wants to get some fights in

7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

The game play on this game is great.

The loading and menu screens are extremely slow and borderline ruin the experience.

The online server was down the first day, Not out to a great start UFC 2010.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Is career any better than last year or same thing? Fight, train, sponsor, fight, train, sponsor, wash, rinse, repeat

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  10. DookieMowf

DookieMowf Walk On

I've read a lot of complaints about this game. A lot of people are saying it's a step back compared to '09... so I don't know. I picked it up Wednesday at lunch, but came back to work and read more impressions and decided to take it back.

I didn't have a lot of intrest (which is weird because I loved '09) but I couldn't hold back and picked it up. With Red Dead Redemption taking up all my time and NCAA and Madden release around the corner, I'll be good for a while. Maybe around Christmas after they patch it I'll pick it up used or for cheap.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Holy crap, it is my favorite funny OS name guy!:)

Welcome DookieMowf!

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

has anyone picked it up and played the career mode yet? if that is the same boring stuff i prob will save the $50 (or atleast spend it on alcohol instead).

13. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I didn't play 09, but I was gonna pick up 10. I read the controls are very complex, especially if you didn't play 09. Having RDR now, and NCAA demo being out soon I don't think I have the time or patience to learn everything needed for that game.

14. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I loved '09. The game came out on Tuesday. It is now 3AM on Saturday and the head to head ranked game section still does not work. Unacceptable.

15. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Eagles your issues may be router related if you are using a routher you have to open up your NAT and you may have to set the right ports to play. Even if you do get online though the game is horrible online. As much fun as it is agaisnt the CPU it is the exact opposite online. Online fights are full of cheese and exploits. All people do is takedown and reversal spam. Hardly any standup fighting, it is terribly different online experience as 09 was. Cheese heaven.

On a side not I contacted Ryno about maybe starting up the UFC league again but after playing this game online I have my reservations. On one hand with Event card downloads, and the ability to set up tournaments it could be much more interactive becasue there community website stores that info. You can also create Camps and what not and spar with camp members which you can use to help your career mode.

The fighters look amazing and offline the game is one of the best, Online it seriously sucks