UFC Cageside

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Feb 23, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Welcome to UFC Cageside! Feel free to discuss all things UFC and all that it entails.
    [​IMG]
    I'm a HUGE UFC fan and I know woodsmall follows it pretty closely. I figured I'd give us an additional forum to talk about the sport we love (outside of football) with our league mates.​

2. majesty95

Anyone think Rousey can be beaten? What do you think about Jon Fitch getting released?

3. danwin

danwin Walk On

I really like Finch. Why is White wanting to trim down his roster of fighters right now? Wasn't it just a couple months ago that alot of injuries was making it hard to schedule some fights? I don't follow UFC as closely as I used to but I wonder why White is doing this. I'm kind of pulling for that girl that Rousey is fighting. Heard she could really use a win because she works at the same gym she trains at. She opens the gym in the morning and then after work trains till like 10. Just seems like a normal person trying to make it in something she loves.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. majesty95

That's Carmouche that works at the gym. Rousey's mom was a world class judo practitioner which is why she's so good.

Fitch is boring and is 1-2-1 in his last 4. They brought in a lot of Strikeforce fighters so they needed to trim some fat. Being boring AND losing wasn't a good combo. Lol

5. majesty95

Wow! Who saw Lawler beating Koscheck?? Glad to see it though. Don't care for Koscheck much.

6. danwin

danwin Walk On

I see, haven't kept up with UFC in awhile. I'm just hoping for GSP vs. Silva, that would get me really interested again.

7. majesty95

That interested me at first and still does to a degree but I'm not sure GSP has much chance to win. Silva is so much bigger. Jon Jones and Silva I think would be the real test for both men.

8. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I'm also a big mma fan, just haven't kept up with it recently. FYI mmaplayground.com is an excellent fun fantasy mma site check it out

9. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Ive been an MMA fan for about 8 or 9 years now. My favorite MMA fighter of all time is Tito Ortiz.

10. majesty95

I've come and gone on Tito but mostly I hate him, lol. I LOVED Chuck and GSP and Anderson are my two faves now.

I also really like Hector Lombard and he's fighting this weekend on Fuel in Japan!

• Like Like x 1
  11. majesty95

GSP vs Diaz in two weeks! I'm excited. Having a party at the house if anyone wants to come to the D-F-dub and join in! :p

12. majesty95

Whose all watching GSP vs Diaz on Saturday? Three good welterweight bouts. Will be very interesting!