1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UL Monroe

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by johngalt11, Sep 28, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

UL Monroe

This game started off scary. I though that Baylor was going to knock me out quick. I felt like I could not stop their offense most of the game, luckily I forced a fumble when they were driving in the second quarter and a pick early in the third helped me gain a lead. Their quater back threw for a school record 432 yards, with 3 tds. Cody Wells my qb did not have such an explosive game but still managed 314 yards, 3tds and a 204 rating. My running back had 176 yards and 3 tds. Mainly I won because of the turnover battle, I did not give it up and they gave it up twice. I ended up winning by 10. That pretty much sums it up.

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

and UL Monroe already has a better w-l record than last year. Congrats speck (y)

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

LOL thanks. I noticed that. Approval rating should be off the charts!