ULL vs Idaho

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Full Moon Fever, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

ULL vs Idaho

Any chance you could play this tonight? I can be on after 10 central. I won't be able to play Friday or Saturday.

2. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

sorry just saw this.... i can play in about 45 mins to an hour

3. Full Moon Fever

I was on and sent you a message but it said you were away. Anyway, I am going to take my HDD and might be able to play Friday night. I'm going to the Allen v Cedar Hill game Saturday night so if we do it then it would have to be pretty late. Early Sat morning might work (before 9). Let me know what you think.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Should be a good game but both teams seem to have lost a lot of their elite talent.

5. Full Moon Fever

I'm better at receiver and RB than I was last year. Just dropped everywhere else lol. Have been rotating through three quarterbacks. A 67 freshman, 64 senior, and 62 freshman. These recruits suck when 3*s come in as a 62. Improvement by 4 points a year will mean at best he'll get to a 74, 78 with a redshirt year. Hopefully this year's crop will be better adjusted. I would think a 3* player would get to be mid-80's by graduation.

6. nikpin

Oh I was talking about Allen vs Da Chill

7. Full Moon Fever

Ha! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I'm teaching at Allen now and they say we don't look nearly as good as we have and got beat pretty decently by Arlington Martin in the scrimmage. Hopefully it will still be a good game. I'm sure both teams will get a lot better as the season goes on and will be a presence in the playoffs like usual.

The ruling on the SLC QB was shocking to me. I've wasted most of the day following and arguing about that on my various BBS's.

8. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Yeah sorry I got stuck out a little longer than expected. I tried sending a message but the website just didn't want to work with my phone. I cant play tonight, I might be able to play early tmrw though.

9. Full Moon Fever

Can't play now this morning, but after the game tonight I can play. Probably around 11-1130 if that will work for you.

10. nikpin

I was surprised they ruled him ineligible but honestly I think it's a good thing. At some point parents need to realize that they can't pawn off their high school sons as hired guns and essentially a meal ticket. They need to put a end to all these kids transferring for simply athletic purposes. While I think it's unfair to single out SLC as the one school that actually has to pay for it, at some point it needed to be done.

11. Full Moon Fever

I can play right now if you want? Did you get my pm with my cell he other day? I'm in bed and being a heathen this morning, so if you can play now just text me and I can get on.

12. Full Moon Fever

Never mind. Lost I a fucking sim. Awesome.