ULM v ARK ST

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by johngalt11, Jan 31, 2011.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey dude wanted to get this out early, we are scheduled for week 4. If we advance tonight then I would love to play anytime tonight because it is my night off. Any days this week I would have to play during the day as I am still on the midnight shift.

2. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey I am going to out to dinner, I will be back in a couple hours. Let try to get this game in tonight if you can. Text me and let me know the plan when you see this. 5866127916

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

4. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey Blonde? I notice you have posted in some other treads not sure if you have just missed this one or what. I will send you a private message. But tonight was my last night off. Tomorrow I will have to get out game in before I go to work. Please text me and let me know your avaiablity. I am pretty much open between now and 6pm ET. But at some point I will have to sleep.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Hey man my bad completely overlooked the scheduling thread...

I'm headed to work now but get off soon, I'm available between 230 ET and 530 ET

6. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Straight ducking him.

7. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Let do 4:30pm eastern. I am about to take a "nap" until then. Text me if that does not work

8. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey dude I got your message about me playing the CPU... You will have to set it to auto pilot for me to be able to do that. Please try and to it soon because I have to go to work in a couple of hours. Text me when you do and I will get right on and play if it is before I go to work.