ULM v Idaho

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by johngalt11, Dec 16, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Hey dude let me know your schedule. I am free all day tonight until 8pm. I may be sleeping though so you would have to text me 5866127916

Tomorrow I am can play all day... I was planning on going out for a while tomorrow night, would prefer to play either before I go out like 7pm or kinda late when I get home, like 2am or later.

Saturday during the day or later at night could also work, but not sure if we can wait that long.
    I can be more flexible tomorrow night (Friday). But just wanted to give you my ideal times. Just let me know what you can do and we can go from there.

Saturday during the day or later at night could also work, but not sure if we can wait that long.

All time Eastern.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Hmmm. Really, at night works best for me as I have work and a 2 year old and can't really play until I put him to sleep at 8 (central), so it's going to be really tough to play before then. My perfect window for Thursday and Friday night would be to start between 10 and midnight eastern but I could probably start a little earlier. Saturday I'm free pretty much all day if we have to and are allowed to wait until then

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

I am in a Euchre tournment and it starts at 8:30pm ET. I don't think I will be home untill about 12:30-1am Eastern tomorrow night at the earliest. I understand if thats too late.
    If you want maybe we could do something Saturday. I am willing to play anytime on Saturday, even in the AM, like 11 or noon. If they dont want to wait then I can be set to auto.

Let me know what you think.

4. Full Moon Fever

I can probably play Friday night at 11:30-midnight central or so. If you're out later than that it'll probably be a Saturday morning thing. Dylan will usually give 3 days, and this week got advanced this morning, so we should be fine playing on Saturday. I'll text him.

5. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Sounds good. I will log in right when I get home tomorrow night and if you are on we can play then. If not we can do Saturday morning then.

6. Full Moon Fever

Just text me when you're about 20 minutes away if possible. That way if I nod off watching tv I can wake up for the big game. 806-239-8746.

7. Full Moon Fever

We'll have to make it tomorrow. Its 12:30 and im frickin tired. For me, earlier = better. I'll be up by 6 so just text me when you can play.

8. Full Moon Fever

And yeah I know that's probably way too early for you but just whenever.

9. Full Moon Fever

Actually, 12-12:30 central will probably be best as that's when my son goes down for a nap.

10. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

The fact that you have children makes me sad for the future of our world...

11. Full Moon Fever

By the same token, I have a glimmer of hope knowing that you don't.