Ultimatum.....OB's gone or I'm gone

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ultimatum.....OB's gone or I'm gone

This game he:

A) Manually moved the safety into the box every play
    B) Ran the SAME EXACT zone defense play every play
    C) Ran the SAME EXACT 2 offensive plays all game long, with some hot route audibles.

I am either done with this league or OB is. I don't know if he just hates me so he cheeses me and nobody else, but this is bad.

So its your choice. I'm gone or he is. Period. I'm putting my foot down.....if you guys take his word over mine so be it....I'm done.

Your choice....

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oh and don't forget that on that one defensive play he ran all game long...he hot routed atleast 6 guys every play including dropping the DEs into coverage and shifting his cbs manually and his mlb before finally usering his OLB. Straight out of that cheezy vid I posted a while ago of that maddentips site or whatever it was.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am talking with Emmo right now who also had issues with OBwhite. This isn't a fun issue to deal with, but someone has to do it. ill post here shortly my decision.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

obwhite will be booted until at least 2011.
    here is my convo with emmo that helped me make the decision. It's whats right for the league.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Done and done! I sent him the message that he has been removed from the league and the reasons. I see already that he is not happy on the main board, but if it came down to dunlap or him leaving, we made the right call by far. I think dunlap does alot for this league and I would hate to lose him

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

I may not be the straightest player....but I have had zero complaints about my game in two years.

Actually I think somebody once complained that I took too long calling my plays and when nate told me that I responded that he was probably right and I would fix it.

I honestly don't care what anybody says or thinks about this, but last nights game was beyond ridiculous. If anybody ever has an issue with my gameplay, please let me know and I will fix it.

I appreciate what Nate did...its not about losing. I've lost to Ox, Mustang, and Dean this season and I was fine with it cuz it was straight. OBWhite is the furthest thing from straight. Believe me or not, I could care less.