1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UMD@BC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ryalaman, Aug 23, 2010.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

UMD@BC

Whats a good time for you? I'm moving on Thursday so I don't know if I'll have a TV or xbox set up on thursday but I probably will on Friday. The best time for me would probably be on Wednesday right after the advance if youre free then.

2. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

Sounds good. I'm usually tied up putting kids to bed until aroung 9 pm EST. I can play anytime from 9 to 11 pm EST. Let me know if that works and I'll make sure to be online.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Since the advance is set for 10, can we shoot for about 1030?

4. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

10:30 works for me... The week was just advanced, so we can really do it anytime tonight. I'll hop on at 9:30 and keep checking till 10:30 or so - whenever you get on is cool with me.

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I have another league game scheduled for 9 or 930 (trying to knock em all out before I have to move) so I can just send you an invite as soon as that game finishes up I guess

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Invite me when you get back. I think I might have fixed it.