umkobras new member application

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by umkobras, Jul 11, 2010.

1. umkobras

umkobras Walk On

umkobras new member application

Name: Kevin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): komata (xbox)
    Email:kevinkomata@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:pacific
    General Availability:During the summer it varies depending on what I'm doing on different days. During the school year evenings mostly.
    Favorite Teams:UW Huskies and Seattle Mariners
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden and NCAA leagues off of IGN and Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games at least 10 years and online for about 5 or 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play games for fun and I will do my best to follow league rules. Of course I always want to win but I want to win fairly.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age doesn't really matter, I'm not saying that because I'm younger either. As long as every player is mature it works out fine whether someone is 16 or 30 years old.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? For no huddle offenses it says for two minute drills only, some teams run their offense around the no huddle. If our team in a league uses the no huddle can we use it throughout the game?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm going into my senior year of high school in Washington state and I plan on going to college at the University of Washington or Western Washington University. I wrestle for my high school and that's about it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Hopefully to join some online dynastys that don't end up failing after one season.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? See if my opponent continues to break the rules then finish the game. If my opponent continued to break the rules save highlights and report it to the commissioner after the game.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Haven't checked too many of them but I'm hoping be a part of any NCAA 11 leagues.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

The Tradition Football Community values the experiences and relationships built in playing in a league on this site. Although you want to win fair, in order for me to approve your app I need to know that you will not try to win at all costs.

This is true, we are currently working on a rule set for the no huddle but they will be shaped in order to emulate realistic game play that we would see on saturdays.

What high school do you go to? I went to North Central HS in Spokane, WA and went on a football recruiting visit to WWU up there in good ole Bellingham.

3. umkobras

umkobras Walk On

I won't try to win at all costs because my main goal in playing any game is to have fun. And I go to Woodinville high school which is close to Seattle so on the other side of the state from North Central.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you for elaborating on your response, this is a strong core value within our community. We played Woodinville in the state baseball tournament. Matt Tuiasosopo was a man child and absolutely shit on our team!

btw

Application Approved. Welcome to TF!