1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Unavailability

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Apr 20, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Unavailability

I will play my cpu game tonight, but I'm moving at the end of the week so my time is going to be pretty limited this week. I also have another user game that I got to get played in another league. I have a user game next week and I can play wed night/thurs night and after that it could be Monday before I'm able to play again. It's hard to say though, I have an appointment with the cable co. for friday morning to get cable and internet installed but I will probably be busy unpacking, etc over the weekend....just so y'all know.

2. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Good luck with the move!

3. BDSDIGITAL

thank you

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Hate moving. Best of luck with it. Hopefully your cable guys will hook you up a lot faster than mine did when we last moved.

5. BDSDIGITAL

I do too. The cable guys for Bright House (Time Warner) here suck...they just really, really are awful so that's kinda the adventure.