1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Unavailable / Out of Town

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by DatNDaz, Aug 28, 2009.

1. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Unavailable / Out of Town

I don't know if this is the best place for it, but I figured a thread where we could post when we're away for a few days would be a good idea. And I was getting tired of looking at the Ohio State - Wisconsin scheduling thread.

Starting now, I'll be out of town until Sunday, so I'll be away from the boards for a couple days. I'll get my game in well before advance though.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll be gone from 9/6 through 9/13. This means I will probably miss the SEC title game, which sucks, but hopefully we can sim our way to victory.

3. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I could play it for you. I'm quite comfortable playing with just about any florida team. I wouldn't volunteer if it was anyone else. But Basis is my homeboy. (nohomo)

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am bringing the xbox down on vacation I have decided, so I'll see if I can get it connected down there. We'll see! If not that would be great AMP! Anyone have any objections or ANY comments??