Unbelievable!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikedredd, Nov 3, 2010.

1. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

In the second such move in less than a week Coach Mikedredd has left Happy Valley and taken over the program of Texas A&M. After leaving first place UNC for Penn St due to pending NCAA sanctions against the Tar Heels, Coach MikeD seemed overwhelmed with taking over for Joe Pa. "People were saying I could never replace Paterno and while he was great I leave undefeated" said Coach as he boarded a plane for A&M at 3:45 AM. Coach MikeD feels his offensive philosophy will be a better fit in the Big 12 than in the Big 10 and showed off his agility ducking Penn State fans searching for answers.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

WHAAAAAAA! who woulda thunk it!

3. ticketp1

ticketp1 Walk On

I'm lost, what is going on? First everyone bolts for the Big 10 or is it Big 12, now everyone is bolting for the Big 12 or is it Big 10? Pardon my ignorance, it has been a busy couple weeks at work...

4. BTown

BTown Walk On

I agree, I have no idea who is coaching what team and for how long they will be there?

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I believe the coaching changes are pretty much over for now...guys wanted Big 10 over the ACC, so the ACC went out of business and we went to the Big 10...then two guys went to the big 12 and so we would could have 3 users in each conference (Big 10, Pac 10, SEC, and Big 12) I moved from Penn St to Texas A&M...whew!...got it?

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Cept there will be 4 users in big 12 now. 3 in sec and big 10

2 In PAC 10.

Trying to let people play with teams they enjoy. Wenall have big time teams anyways so it won't effect our stars