UNC and Alabama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    UNC and Alabama

Recruiting: No over-signing. You may not go over 70 players at any time. Penalty is ten hours of recruiting time lost per player over. That's a whole week, guys, so pay attention.

Each year every team gets an allowance of:
    1 - 5 star player
    7 - 4 star players
    Any additional recruits must be three star or lower, unless:

Some recruits are open to all, and do not count against your limits. These recruits are:

*Numbers 1, 2, and 3 - "The Celebrity Recruits"
    *Five and four star recruits with rankings of 10, 20, 30, and so on. Basically, every tenth recruit of the five and four star caliber is fair game, but you'll have to compete for them.
    *Numbers will change when the off-season recruits are added. We will develop a set of rules to govern this, but none exist just yet.

If I have 15 seniors, and no one leaves early, I can recruit a total of fifteen guys. My potential class numbers look like this:

1 five, 7 fours, 7 three & below

Now, if I get the second ranked recruit (a bonus five star), and also the number 60 recruit (a bonus four star), my class can potentially be this:

2 fives, 8 fours, 5 three & below

Bonus recruits can not push you over 70 total players on your roster. You must remain under the cap at all times.

If you have any questions about this ask here. Also post your four and five star guys that the cpu already signed so that we don't try and punish you for going over.