1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UNC at Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by BlyGilmore, Sep 4, 2009.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

UNC at Georgia Tech

Mo when you want to actually play one that counts?

Its 50/50 whether I'll be around tonight, but i'm free all day tomorrow and should be free all day Sunday so I can work around your schedule (if you're working this weekend again).

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Tomorrow is good. I get off @ 130 so around 2 I can play if that's good or u. Hopefully we can get this in this time

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

funny how when football season starts your home more....

4. BlyGilmore

lol nah. i don't even really watch college football. Saturdays are for EPL, sundays for NFL ;-)

At my job we take two weeks of media on-call a year. My two weeks started tonight, so you're kind of limited in what you can do (i.e. not go out and get shitty because the media might call at 2 in the morning about something). Plus with it labor day a lot of my friends are traveling so there's literally nobody in town.

5. BlyGilmore

cool man - i'll look for ya early afternoon. 2 should work depending on what time i get up ;-)