UNC @ Miami

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 9, 2009.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

UNC @ Miami

Hey, I won't be around today at all but I'll be able to play saturday morning before noon preferably or sometime before 2:30 (the Buckeye game starts at 3:30) I also have a Madden game to play sat morning too. I can play Sunday up to noon ish too or after 4pm. Which window if any would work for you?

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'll likely be free on either day

3. BDSDIGITAL

Ok sweet. Do you have a preference? If all things are the same to you would 10am Sunday morning work? Eastern time.

4. jello1717

I'm mountain time so 8am is too early for me. 10am (my time) on Sunday would work, but that's the end of your window. I'm not sure if you could start up to noon on Sunday or if that's when you need to be finished.

I'd rather do it on Sunday as I watch football (but tivo it) on Saturdays, but not on Sundays. Just as long as it's after about 10am MDT.

5. BDSDIGITAL

Yeah can't do that. The girlfriend has this thing about watching Tampa games...5 eastern would work for me, that would be 3 for you, would that work? I watch College Football on Saturdays so I'm not too keen on playing after noon on Saturday at all.

6. jello1717

5/3 pm on Sunday works for me

7. BDSDIGITAL

Sorry I didn't have time to play this morning. I was just jumping on to get my recruiting done for TF 4 so they could advance. We're definitely on for 3pm mountain tomorrow though.