1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

UNC/UVA

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Gravity, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Hellisan When can you play?

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Just walked in from activities today. I can definitely play today, just not sure when yet. I need a quick nap or something, had a busy ass day.

3. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

alright just let me know. Would like to play before 12 cst.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What do you have available tomorrow in the morning? anything? Becuase I was gonna suggest 11:30 EST. That's 8:30 my time and things will be winding down around then. If that's too late I totally understand is tomorrow a.m. a possibility

5. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

I would like to play tonight if at all possible. I got family stuff goin on tomorrow. 12 isnt a set in stone time tonight. I can go after that I suppose. Also Im in Central if that makes any difference.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh yeah, so I'm stupid. 12 CST is 1 a.m. est.

I can play at 12:30 EST, for sure. That is a time I can guarantee will work for me. That's 9:30 my time and nearly 3 full hours from now. Wife is starting dinner in a few and we have a date to watch a show (she's holding me to it).

7. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Yeah that will work.