UNC vs Cal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fmode11, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

gwill can you play tomorrow night? I should be available at 7 CST

2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Can you do 9 p.m. EST?

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Yeah, that's actually better knowing my plans today. See you at 8 CST

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

What happened to your Buckeyes yesterday?

Tomorrow we finally play Michigan, it's gonna be a battle.

5. gwill

They got beat by one of the best teams in the country...At this point they should be trying to finish strong and prepare for the B1G Tourney. Hopefully you guys beat those elitist self-righteous douchebags. They're not that good when every 3 they throw up doesn't go in.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I think we have a huge advantage inside against scUM. If Burke and Hardaway aren't allowed to make 20 3's a game we should be able to handle them decisively. We have some bad injuries right now so that may limit some of our guard play. I was just surprised to see OSU get beat that bad. Although, besides Thomas, there's not much scoring out there.

7. gwill

I wouldn't say they got beat bad. Indiana came out focused on this game and not on the Illinois game. You're not going to win when their big 3 each score 20 and you're not knocking down shots. Also OSU's biggest problem has been finding more offense besides DT. Craft tries, but he's better suited focusing on the defensive end.

8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I didn't see any of the game I just overheard the announcers on ESPN talking about when I was in the shower. But then again, they are in love with IU and scUM this year.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I might be running a little bit behind. I have masters swim + weight session after work tonight but should be getting home just about 8ish CST. It all depends on how busy the gym is. Hopefully you're available between 8-830 if I get home a little late.