UNC vs ND

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bravejaf, Jan 22, 2010.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

UNC vs ND

When can you play?

Friday: 9 pm to 12 am EST (game must finish by midnight)

Saturday: I have no idea, not sure if I'm doing anything after work

Sunday: All day, I have some stuff to do around apartment but everything is very flexible

2. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Probably late Saturday or Sunday would work best for me.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I should be able to play late Saturday. I'm going out after work but I should be home by 11 PM EST. Sunday I can play but I work very early on Monday, so late Sunday does not work for me. Game would have to finish by 11 PM EST at the absolute latest, and I'd prefer to be done by 10 PM.

4. Juggernautblitz

Found out on Friday that state auditor coming into my mortgage business for routine check so have been here at work all day today, will be here late tonight and then some tomorrow morning and afternoon. I will let you know when I might be able to play on Sunday afternoon/evening. Injuries to ND, me not being very good apparently and being absolutely wiped after this BS should equal a good advantage for the Tar Heels.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sounds good, I will plan for late afternoon or early evening tomorrow.

6. Juggernautblitz

Sorry Brave, I am wiped and haven't seen my kids all weekend so I can't play tonight. I could go tomorrow early evening around say 6 pm but I understand if the league needs to move go ahead.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I should be able to play tomorrow evening but not sure about 6. I get off work at 5 and am headed to the gym. I should be home by 7 pm or so. This also depends if commish wants to wait, I really hope the game is not simmed.

Times are EST.

8. Juggernautblitz

Certainly shouldn't be simmed since I am the one causing the scheduling problems. If you can't do it at 5:30 or so just go ahead and play the CPU.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry I worked till 5 and didn't even get home till 6 due to traffic. I'm also in training this week so my time on Tradition boards is very limited while I'm at work, so I didn't see your message till I get home.

It is up to Cole at this point. I will shoot him a message on XBox Live in case he doesn't see this post.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Looks like we play in our bowl matchup. Are you available to play on Sunday? I am free mid afternoon till anytime in the evening. I do have a user match in OFFL West to play but I'm sure we can get both games scheduled on the same day. If you are not available Sunday, I can play Monday after 9 PM. Tuesday I am once again free nearly all day.

11. Juggernautblitz

Can probably play tomorrow afternoon but not sure yet. I will update tomorrow after I see what is going on.

12. Juggernautblitz

Probably looking like tomorrow night.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That is fine, I work till 8 pm but can play any time after 9 PM EST.

14. Juggernautblitz

Let's shoot for 10 pm EST tonight if that works for you.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah that is fine. Probably won't get home till 8:45 due to weather so 10 is perfect. Allows me to grab some food and relax a bit before the game.

16. Juggernautblitz

I may be able to go sooner, say 9:30 or so, if that works.

17. Juggernautblitz

Good game Brave, sure doesn't seem like I really "lost" that game. I believe I held you to 156 yards of offense or something like that and I put up around 340 - 350, plus all the sacks I got on Blue. Not really sure how I lost that game other than you getting that strip when I was in position to take the lead in the 4th and then to have it followed up by the fumble 6 by Crist a couple drives later. Oh well, I wasn't playing for much in this game anyways so not too pissed. Hopefully you can beat Knigh in C2C and maybe we can rematch for the title.

18. Juggernautblitz

Good game Brave, sure doesn't seem like I really "lost" that game. I believe I held you to 156 yards of offense or something like that and I put up around 340 - 350, plus all the sacks I got on Blue. Not really sure how I lost that game other than you getting that strip when I was in position to take the lead in the 4th and then to have it followed up by the fumble 6 by Crist a couple drives later. Oh well, I wasn't playing for much in this game anyways so not too pissed. Hopefully you can beat Knigh in C2C and maybe we can rematch for the title.

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah my offense sucked in this game and your defense was very good. I don't think my quarterback was able to drop back and pass all game. Not even sure how I got the 14 points I scored on offense. I am glad I won the game, loss to Cinci was tough and I needed a little redemption.