UNC/VT........the rematch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dakota7, Jan 4, 2010.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

UNC/VT........the rematch

What's gonna work for you? I am available pretty much all day this week, except Friday. Are you free during the day at all? I know your work schedule is a little different since the last time we played. Let me know.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Are we still on week 4? If so then not advancing till Wednesday at Midnight.

Anyways my availability (and I'm starting from today)
    Monday: after 11 PM EST, rather not play at all
    Tuesday: till 4 PM or after 8 PM EST
    Wed/Thu/Fri: before 9 AM (game must be finished by 10 @ latest) or after 9 PM EST

3. dakota7

No, he advanced last night. Its week 5....you and me...ACC showdown!!

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sorry I was confused since his thread says week 4. My availability is unchanged and is posted above.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

My bad man. I'm trying to fit about 7 different groups of back in the day friends in to my schedule. On top of that I just got enganged and am trying to plan my whole wedding (aka she says we should do it while we're here) over the course of 10 days. My ass is grass to say the least. :HoosierHoo:

6. dakota7

Congrats cole. Or condolences. Lol. Brave, let's play today. I'll be on this morning, anytime after 8

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Congrats! I wasn't upset just didn't have access to my 360 at the time of my messsage so I was just confused. We got it straightened out so no worries. If you need help with anything related to the league just let me know, I understand you are very busy at this time.

Dakota I will be on in 15 minutes, just gonna grab a quick bite to eat. I should be on by 8:45 or 8:50 if you want to play.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Good game Dakota. I was real glad to see that clock run down. I couldn't stop your pass attack at all on your last drive. If you got the onside kick I lose that game in 3 plays.