Understand this...

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by RynoAid, Sep 17, 2012.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

This is a ZERO tolerance league... it's called The Longest Yard for a reason. I will not hesitate to boot your ass from this league.

If you can't play sim ball and want to act like a jagoff you will do it on some other commish's time... I will not put up with stat whores, whiney bitches, people who can't get along, people who think they are awesome at this game and people who PM me constantly about what other people are doing to them.

Grow the fuck up or get out.... i will churn you chumps out... you know who you are.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 8
  2. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

Like a boss.......boom.

3. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Agreed 100% Ryno. Considering the fact that we do have some newbies in this league, could you please outline how you would prefer we handle gameplay complaints? So far, I've been doing it via a PM to my opponent post-game. That said, you can always count on unsim gameplay issues becoming a habit for some owners that don't completely grasp the "TSO Way". In these instances, would you prefer we come to you with a PM and include our opponent in the discussion? Do you plan on having a private gameplay review mid- or post-season? I'm just wondering how you are handling this as we position TLY for premier status in the near future...

4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Haha - I'm sorry guys, my post above was written before reading the back-and-forth banter in another TLY sub-forum. That said, it might still be nice to get some clarity on appropriate actions when confronted with inappropriate game play (each league seems to handles this a little bit differently, although NONE allow it to be handled the way it was handled by a TLY member today.)

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Just to be clear ... all game play complaints should be sent to myself and Rynoaid. Do not copy the person you're complaining about. Ryno and I will handle talking to that person. Provide details about what the person was doing that you didn't like. Be specific.

You are also to finish the game. Yes, there's no excuse for cheese. But there's no excuse for quitting in the middle of a game either. Be the bigger man, finish it out and follow the process after.

As far as being unsim, I said it before and it bears repeating ... if you are unsure if something you do is sim or unsim ... ask. "I didn't know," is not a valid answer.

Usually there is one universal question that'll answer damn near every question we have in this league ... "would you see that on any given sunday from the vast majority of NFL teams?"

• Like Like x 1
  6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

If you think it might not be sim, don't do. After the game, ask. Pretty simple folks.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

some people just don't get it...

Don't PM me asking why you got banned... i won't reply

8. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

let me add something to this. at this point you're in week three. you've likely played 6 games (6 hours), plus 6 weeks of practices (2 hours) and played around with depth charts, progression, cuts, etc.

Do you really want 8+ hours of your time thrown out the window because you were doing some stupid shit and got banned?

The thing that bugs me, is a lot of guys who do this kind of stuff are good players who'd be fine without any cheese. Yeah maybe they'd go 12-4 instead of 14-2. But they'd still be good players who, more importantly, were respected by others.

• Like Like x 1