unfair but what the hell

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by Jon MK, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

Just submitted my preorder for fifa on amazon... wont be here until october 4th!!!!! anyone else deal with this?

2. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Hmmm. They're usually spot on with release day delivery.

3. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Did you select release day delivery?

4. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

no i put in the pre-order there was no release day delivery option....

5. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

i just switched it to one-day shipping.. it should be here sometime next week......

but still...

6. Krebstar425

Krebstar425 Thee Mighty DFB

Interesting. It should automatically go to delivery date shipping. Keep an eye on it.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

wait? next week, when does fifa come out? what day is it? do i need to get my shit together and order already? where am i?

8. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Two weeks from today Cole.. I'm thinking of getting that season pass so I could have it next friday perhaps. Still undecided if I wan't to pour more money into those clowns at EA though.

9. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

No way man... they should offer season pass for free. I am not paying EXTRA to play unfinished pre-release games. At this rate, I will delay my purchases if anything. Hell, I might actually buy the game in the labeled year. Madden 12 in the fall of 2012, NCAA 13 in fall of 2013... at least then all the patches will be in.

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Good point Rich.. I'll hold off as well.

11. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

E-mail the customer service department. You will get a response withing 24 hours and they are always very helpful when I have had issues. Do that before you spend the extra money.

12. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Actually, the product you get for the Season Ticket is pretty solid. I enjoyed Madden and NHL pre release. I wish i didn't have stuff Friday and Saturday when FIFA comes out.

If you play the entire catalog of EA games, then it is worth it. 5 bucks per game, and they added FIFA Street so that makes it even less.

Just sayin.

13. elprez98

elprez98 Walk On

I'm with Rich. I refuse to hand them any extra money after this NCAA debacle. I don't play Madden, NHL is already out, so that leaves FIFA as the only other EA Sports game I'm maybe going to get.

Not worth it for me.

14. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Look at the what we do when we get the game... unwrap it. Check all of the settings, check the rosters, play 4 minutes of the game, jump on to OS and see what all of the broken issues are, then wait 3 weeks to start our franchises post patch.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jon MK

Jon MK FIFA-reak

I got in touch with them over the phone. long story short the guy waived the one-day shipping fee. i will have the game sept 29 at the latest. also I will be getting ncaa football (free one day shipping as well) on thursday haha

Jon 1 - 0 Amazon.com

:goal:Jon

:yellowcard: Amazon.com

• Like Like x 2
  16. hedache

hedache Walk On

Sad thing is I don't even have to worry about release day shipping, or next day or next week and so on. I won't be back home to check it out until November 1st. I'll be crying the whole month :(

And I decided not to get the EA pass since my wife would probably kill me if I spend my last 3 days here playing FIFA :D And to be honest (??? Why???) I also forgot NHL release so I missed out on that, which made it less worthy.