1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Unfairly Banned!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LB Fitted, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Unfairly Banned!

i was told i was removed because of rediculous situations!

1st off..... recruiting.... which like i explained and maynard explained back and it was a misunderstanding and i fixed the problem after yet he says thats 1 reason...

2nd off... he says i excessivly used pass/run commit.... this wasnt made as anything wrong in the 2 games i played 1st off! so if i am not given a fair chance to not do run commit then wtf?

3rd off... he claims i sprint back.... i dont do this! i either do my normal drop back and throw quick routes, and if they are blitzing too fast and often i go into shotgun. if i run a playaction pass and its a roll out, im gonna move. do u want me to stand there and be free meat for you?

4th off.... they say i pick plays too fast? wtf? why does that matter. if u dont pick your plays as fast as me whats the problem. i pick my plays based on down. if i wanna run i go to play type, run an which kind. if i wanna pass, play type, pass, which kind. its not that hard. how is that a crime?

i didnt complain 1 bit when i played maynard an he went for it on 4th an 4 from the 40 instead of punting in the 2nd qrt. we know damn well that should be a punt... instead its a run with the qb out of shotgun? which with pryor may as well be cheese... but i didnt complain. the hawkfan guy wants to complain why because i beat him easily? i also had to deal with losin taylor mays 9 weeks cus i couldnt even mass sub, that hurt me. but he wants to make complaints? what kinda shit is this?

2. Maynard

Maynard Banned

all posts regarding this issue should be directed to the proper thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.