Unique situation needs a fill in for a while, could become a perm. spot xbox league

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by BDSDIGITAL, Oct 30, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Hey, we have a bit of a unique situation in the East Coast Brawl, which is about to restart due to a file malfunction. We have one member that won't have internet access for about 6 weeks, and I would like to find someone that could at least recruit for him, and maybe play the games for him if they so choose. There is a possibility that another member will have to drop out as he is being deployed to Afghanistan in January.He may or may not have to drop out, but it's possible.

So, I am hoping to find someone that would be willing to fill in for the member that will be out of commission until early December. I can't guarantee a permanent spot right now, but you would move to the top of my list if a permanent spot were to open up.

I would also be willing to return the favor at some point in time in the future.

His team is Michigan. Come check the league out and let me know if you could help.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tf-east-coast-brawl.180/

Thanks.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

You've offered to help me out so let me return the favor. I don't have room for another league but I'd be happy to come in and recruit for awhile if you can't find a permanent guy soon. Let me know.

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Dylan in the ECB? So now I can kick his ass as Western Kentucky AND Michigan? Sign me up

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

And if you haven't checked out our league Dylan, our content/participation/comradery will get you more sexually excited than a male revue...

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

If you all need anyone just holler...

but if Dylan is doing it then thats cool too.

6. DirtycashDylan

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

no male revues here dylan...you still down? :) And welcome dylan to the stage guys!

sounds great. I'll send you a fr and an invite in the morning. I'll owe you one.

8. DirtycashDylan

No male revues? I'm out.

Great, now that shit is spreading past H4Y, haha.

No prob, Bobby.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Haha that was one of the better ones, some classic shit right there. And let's not forget, the year before I ran all over your ass...

10. DirtycashDylan

I don't remember that.

11. Bl0ndeRedHead

12. DirtycashDylan

13. Bl0ndeRedHead

He's been my perpetual backup lol I feel bad for him. He backed up whoever my small white running back was my first year, then when it looked like he would start (he's like a 75OVR) Aycock comes in and he backs him up. Now I have Jakhari Gore transferred in and starting, and Jackson is STILL backing the starter up