University Hostesses: Recruiting Season 6

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Mar 5, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haul in the talent folks, talk about it here!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. IrishBearcat

Season Six (2016) California Recruiting Class
    # [/COLOR][/COLOR]PLAYER NAME POSITION HEIGHT WEIGHT CALIBER OVERALL NOTABLE ATTRIBUTES[/FONT]
    1 [​IMG] Jared Cooper G 6'2 295 LBS :4stars: TBD B+ PBF, B STR & PBS, C+ AWR & PBK & IBK
    2 [​IMG] Tom Robinson C 6'0 287 LBS :4stars: TBD B- PBK & PBF & PBS & RBF, C+ RBK & RBS & IBK
    3 [​IMG] Justin Jones DT 6'1 249 LBS :4stars: TBD B+ BSH & PUR, B PMV & FMV, B- STR, C+ HPW & TKL
    4 [​IMG] Mark Green SS 6'3 200 LBS :4stars: TBD B+ ACC & TKL & HPW, B SPD & AGI & JMP, B- BSH & PUR & MCV & ZCV & PRS

Time to claim CALI!

Jones is a monster. We've had trouble landing quality DTs until we landed our first one during the "off-season wave" of recruits. This gives us our second impact player at DT.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  3. IrishBearcat

Season Six (2016) California Recruiting Class
    PLAYER NAME POSITION HEIGHT WEIGHT CALIBER OVERALL NOTABLE ATTRIBUTES[/FONT]
    [​IMG] Jared Cooper G 6'2 295 LBS :4stars: TBD B+ PBF, B STR & PBS, C+ AWR & PBK & IBK
    [​IMG] Tom Robinson C 6'0 287 LBS :4stars: TBD B- PBK & PBF & PBS & RBF, C+ RBK & RBS & IBK

Landed two big-time offensive lineman. Lost in the sweepstakes for the top Guard in the nation to Wisconsin, but stealing the #4 Guard prospect from fuzzyl0gic 's Huskies eases the pain a bit! :)

Landed a bigtime center prospect too. We'll know much more about this recruiting class once we hit week 9.

4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yeah I dropped him from my board (Cooper) when I noticed you still had the lead after he visited campus. I haven't had much luck in getting Cali players if you're pursing them, thanks for taking away my one recruiting advantage cheese (coach prestige) asshole! :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. IrishBearcat

Week 9 Cal Commitments
    PLAYER NAME POSITION HEIGHT WEIGHT CALIBER OVERALL NOTABLE ATTRIBUTES[/FONT]
    [​IMG] Mark Green SS 6'3 200 LBS :4stars: TBD B+ ACC & TKL & HPW, B SPD & AGI & JMP, B- BSH & PUR & MCV & ZCV & PRS

Landed the #1 SS in the country: Mark Green. He will be a bigtime playermaker on the back end of the defense. He's the type of SS that can do it all - he's quick, he can cover, he's got great size and strength, can get off tackles, come up in the box and lay the big hits and has great hands for his position.

MurkYa21 tried hard to get him to WSU, but Green had his sights set on Cal. Murk's doing an impressive job on the recruiting trail really becoming on a factor for many of the top players despite his schools low prestige.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, but consider that every year you guys are signing top 25 classes makes it harder for me to win games, making it harder for me to recruit, making it impossible for me to ever have a good team.

I was top 2 or 3 on two top recruits but I knew I didn't have a chance at them because I was down by more than 300 points. The 200 recruits have all but signed with the top schools on their lists. If you go through and look at their interest in schools you'll see the top 200 have the #1 team far ahead of whoever is in second place.

7. IrishBearcat

I don't believe this to be entirely true, but I do agree it is quite difficult. Stanford and WSU were your choices, and you picked WSU. I wouldn't be opposed to you switching to Stanford after this season if you'd be interested, and doubt others would either.

Although Philstyle3005 has been dealt a slightly better hand, he was able to rise to the top. It takes some work, but it IS doable.

8. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

Murk hang in there, we'll be making noise soon enough!

• Like Like x 1
  9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Nah I can't switch now

I love the Oregon girls tits though..lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. IrishBearcat

We'll have to agree to agree! :D

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Washington State

On the Recruiting front Washington State hasn't made much noise, but they have made it clear that they are trying to revamp their defensive line.

So far they have signed 3 :3stars: defensive ends with another on the way as well as a :3stars: DT.

They don't have many options left, and will use their 5 remaining scholarships in the off season. Hopefully signing a surpise 5 star recruit, or going after some offensive linemen.

12. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado

:4stars:#1 DE Will Brant 6'6 247 B+ Finesse Moves, B Tackle

:4stars:#9 OLB Tez O'Donnell 6'0 241 B- Speed, B Play Recognition

:4stars:#9 WR John Chapman 6'1 183 A- Speed, A- Carrying

:4stars:#9 QB Donald Cook 6'2 219 B+ Throw Power, B- Throw Accuracy

:3stars:#29 G Justin Gibson 6'5 295 B- Run Block, C+ Pass block

:3stars:#52 G Demario Wright 6'5 277 B- Pass Block Strength, B- Pass Block Footwork

:2stars:JUCO CB Jeff Boyd 6'0, 173 B+ Speed, B- Man Coverage

Great to be getting some talent, but we still need to pick up some other guys. Glad we could sign a QB finally that was a pretty high rating. He'll most likely start right away with us, or next season. Just depends on how our current guys develop, but they'll need a lot of help. Chapman at WR will be huge for us also. Him paired up with Gutierrez will be tough. Brant, the #1 DE is obviously my best signing since I've been at Colorado and he'll play right away, hopefully causing Offensive lines the same problems I face very single game.