University of Central Florida - NatiSaint

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NatiSaint, Jul 19, 2009.

1. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

University of Central Florida - NatiSaint

Playbooks:

Offense: Air Force
    Defense: Multiple D

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

3. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

PLayed really well both times we played. Really good with the hit stick. There wasnt a tackle that he made that didnt invove the hit stick. Likes to run the ball off tackle and is committed to running the ball well. Throws when he needs to, but leans more towards relying on his defense to keep him in it to win it.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Playbooks:

Nati....Still the man when it comes to using the damn Hit Stick. prolly the best ive played with using that. Will play great great defense, and run the ball. New to this year though was the long ball, and the scrambling QB.

Defensively, hell run man coverage rougly 8 out of 10 plays. Hell cause turnovers, and he will keep you out of the endzone.

Offenseivly, very very pro style offense. Run the ball, fight for yards, PA here and there, and very safe and accurate passing. Will go deep when need be. Be careful.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Offense: Was way too fast for my defense. His perimeter players and RB's were on a different level. ran the ball, was able to break big plays, never even came close to turning it over, only threw very safe passes and connected on almost all of them.

Defense: Hit stick is murder. Forced a fumble with it deep in his territory that really killed me in the first half. I ran for 200 yards on his defense but couldn't cash in after several long, time consuming drives.

Dude makes big plays. Got a pick 6, a kick return for td, and a long td run after the fumble he caused with the hit stick.