Unknown Ratings?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by IrishBearcat, Jul 27, 2013.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Drifterbub or anyone else who can help;

For the first time I've downloaded my team's roster off of the EAsports website. I've identified what each individual rating is, but as you can see there are three I could not figure out. I went rating by rating in-game and there is no sign of these ratings anywhere or what they actually are inside of the game.

They seem to be some type of blocking rating. Somebody in the CB suggested they could be hidden ratings like Pass Block Footwork, Run Block Footwork, etc. that used to be in past games. Here's a pic;

[​IMG]

Appreciate any insight provided. Thanks guys!

2. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

If it was run footwork, pass footwork, etc., wouldn't there be 4? Two for pass, two for run?

3. IrishBearcat

I have no idea, that's why I asked! :)

4. Playmakers

Playmakers Walk On

Those hidden ratings to the best of my knowledge would probably be the old pass block and run block footwork ratings.....as someone mentioned it's missing a 4th category but I'm pretty sure that is what those hidden/missing ratings are on that file.

I'm not actually sure why EA removed those ratings to be honest....unless they simply just tied everything into the actual Pass Block/Run Block rating itself. But in years past the Footwork ratings was a good ratings to edit in order to improve OL vs DL interaction during actual gameplay on the field.

You could see more animations trigger in the game with those ratings being modified/adjusted....they were also very useful for special teams blocking and downfield blocking by WR's where they would actually at times use the footwork ratings to take a defender out with a low block around his feet in the open field.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Yes, that is what they are.

6. IrishBearcat

Do you know what each of the specific ratings are called and the order they appear inside the excel when downloading from the EA website? I'm assuming no, but can't hurt to ask.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

No, but you can figure it out. If a guy has a high RBK, he is going to have a higher RBK Footwork and strength

• Like Like x 1