1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived "Unofficial" Chaos Logo

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 2, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

"Unofficial" Chaos Logo

I was bored and seen all the logos being made for all the other leagues and decided to try and make one for us. I had a lil' more detail in the one I can't find but trying to locate it now. But outta boredom I present my first try at a logo....

[​IMG]

or....

[​IMG]

or......

[​IMG]

I chose the phoenix because as the legend (or XMen legend, lol) goes the phoenix rises from chaos. Don't ask me how'd I come up with that, I just do sometimes, no thinkin' involved. Do any of you guys have any ideas for an "unofficial" logo??

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i like the one with the Red, looks sharp

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's actually my original one. The "lost" detailed one had a shield around it with "Chaos Will Reign" in Old English Letters "hidden" into the bird. Kind of hard to explain but if I get time this weekend I'll try to make it again. All the other ones are photoshopped versions of it.

4. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I like the red one the best as well. The logo definitely needs color to stand out.

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Nice Job Jersey! If you can find the shield logo that would be awesome!

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah but u should have the longhorns holding 2 bcs champ trophies in the corner

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Just be glad you couldn't stick around for this season... I was determined to shut you down. lol

We currently have all our spots filled but I'll have you on the wait list.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND, don't worry in '11 Forcier/Robinson will do what they want, lol. Tuck Fexas!!

9. NDCOLTS1979

maybe i should take Appalachian state oh wait amazing blue cant beat them lol

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

As long as they never beat me when I control the Maize N Blue I'm cool with it. At least when our QBs get loved tapped they don't pull themselves from the game, lol.

11. NDCOLTS1979

Lol at least our qbs can complete a pass and know what its like to win lmao

12. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

HAHAHHA here we go....Don't worry fellas Tyrod and Ryan Williams will put cleat marks on both of your teams backs!!!!!!!!!