Unofficial NCAA 11 Thread: 1 of ?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Unofficial NCAA 11 Thread: 1 of ?

What does everyone think about schedules next season? Who wants to play who for bragging rights right out of the gate?

I'm throwing out my challenges right now:

First of all I wanna give a rematch to the Longhorns. (I'm sure Max will accept)

But most importantly I wanna take on our reigning C2C Champ, FSU. (C'mon Noles, you know you wanna shut me up early)

I already play brave in conference play this year (Are we gonna switch him for Tennessee or keep the way it is? I kinda like the fact that me and brave have the POTENTIAL to meet undefeated in the SEC CCG)

And lastly I wanna play the ultimate match-up draft-wise and tradition-wise. I'm talking 13 national titles vs 11 national titles, I'm talking Jones vs Floyd, ofcourse I'm talking about Alabama vs Notre Dame.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm in favor of schedules for next season. :thumbsup:

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Haha. Duh we need schedules lol. :D

4. Papa Perry

HAHA, I'm surrounded by f'n comedians

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm open to playing anyone, even the CrimiNoles. I do request switching between Miami and Florida State every couple seasons. Maybe do 2 against Florida State then 2 against Miami.

As for Alabama. It would be nice to play 1 user conference game each season. That would make scheduling easier on Noles and would allow me to play at least 1 CPU non-user game. This could be done by swapping a couple teams in SEC.

6. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I'm open to playing anybody. I think I've played most everybody in C2C in one form or another except for Papa, Juggernaut, and Bogey.

I'll play Juggernaut every year since we'll be in the Big East together. I'm sure I'll eventually get Papa and Bogey on my schedule, so I'm not too worried about playing them year 1, especially Papa and his 99ovr team :eek:. Give me whoever fits.

7. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I'm down for whoever. I don't think I've played BDS or Twister before, played Bonzai and Max once, and most everyone else at least a couple times. I'll play Bama but for at least a season or two that's gonna be a big mismatch in ratings.

8. Papa Perry

If you wanna wait Juggernaut that's fine. I was just wanting 2 of the top WR to play this year because this may be our only shot of a match-up like that because I intend to take the top 2 WR recruits the first season.

9. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I don't doubt you'll get them too. Hell, with the way Saban is recruiting you probably should. I'll play ya this year, next year, 10 years from now, all I ask is that we play at my house 1 out of every 4 or 5 times we play.

10. Papa Perry

I don't mind if we play in South Bend. Hell I'm one of the few guys over on OS who thinks they should add the ability to schedule neutral site games. That would be a nice little addition to the game.