Upcoming Holidays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Dec 8, 2009.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Upcoming Holidays

I know I'm looking a good bit ahead, but just wondered what our scheduling would be like around Christmas and New Year's. Any thoughts, murk?

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

It's up to you guys..

I am done with class after Saturday, and my break ends the 13th of January I believe..

I'll be at home in Illinois, and then I'm leaving on Christmas day for Florida to see my dad..

So, while Im Illinois I'll be around just as much, when I'm in Florida I'll still be around...just won't be hanging around xbox when I don't need to. WIll definately be on the site though.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ill be around too. I say as the holidays get closer we just advance when every body finishes in a low-pressure type deal.

if people are leaving on vacation or wont be near an xbox i understand if we have to take a break though.

4. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Ill be around during the break also.

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll be heading up to tropical Iowa on December 30 and coming back on January 5. I may or may not have xbox access during that time. We'll see. I'll bring my game and profile on my memory card just in case.

6. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

I am heading up to snowy Montana for a couple weeks. I am planning on bringing my xbox, hopefully I'll have a usable internet connection

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

tropical iowa? lol

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Glad to see someone else sees the humor in it. If it snows here, it's almost always gone the same day. When (not if) it snows there, it's there for days or weeks! The kids will love it, but there's a reason I moved South. haha

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I hate snow. We got our first snow two days ago, now its a winter "wonder" land. We're supposed to have some sort of storm so all the classes are canceled for tomorrow.

10. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'll be around during christmas too. I agree with Maxamillion.

It's like 80 degrees and sunny here..and will probably be low to mid 70's during xmas..just saying ;)

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Thanks Troy really enjoy your addition to the board. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of XMAS musak!!!

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

it just gets crappy here. It should warm up by the end of the month though. I've worn T-shirts on x-mas the past 2 or 3 years lol.