Upcoming Plans

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Upcoming Plans

All,

We're filling teams up slowly and steadily. I'd like to start assigning owners to teams by this weekend if possible. I'll also be looking to guys who want to Co-commish to help move things along.

As this is not a premier league, we won't be handling a full salary cap and stuff offline. We'll mainly be concentrating on playing games, with the offseason and trading stuff done with the tools given to us by EA (not much). Gameplay, however, is expected to be sim style and fully inline with the expectations of Tradition Football.

If you are looking for a full Online Franchise experience, I'd suggest getting on a waitlist for one of the Premier Leagues (or, you could always join MEGA on the PC, heh...)

The plan would be for a pace of a game every 5 days or so, depending on how active and quickly our owners get their games in.

Feel free to post thoughts here.

2. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

so it is official this is a pc league?

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Looking forward to it(y)

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

This is a ps3 league but i think he runs a pc one as well.

5. Mags

Heh, it's a PS3 league here.

My PC league has been together almost 7 years, 25 seasons. That's the full-feature league. After trying the PS3 for a year and finding it extremely limiting to what we are used to, we're moving the main league back to PC and resuming, while making the PS3 league what you see here.

6. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

I'm not really up on this Online Franchise. I did read a few old posts and found it confusing. Read a thread about a guy having to release guys that someone else drafted. That was pretty confusing. I can't wait to play though

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

My vote is for a 3 day advance. I know that is difficult because of the volume of user games.

8. Luis

Luis Walk On

Mags, Count me in for whatever you need to run this league.

9. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

me and a friend also interested in a ps3 league

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I'll help in anyway i can i am commishing a ps3 dynasty right now for ncaa plus playing in 4 dynastys and also have a premier madden franchise but will help you out if needed no big deal

11. CALi BUCC

CALi BUCC Walk On

sounds good. Nice to have a league without too many demans to compliments my other league, can't wait.

12. Mags

Excellent, thanks for the offers guys. We aren't going to a quick advance, that much I can say. This isn't a Premier League, and we'll focus on gameplay and ability for coaches to schedule and maintain a pace. Plus, many guys are in multiple leagues or have other life stuff going on, so keeping a 1 in 5 advance should suffice.

13. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

sounds good